Monday, June 30, 2014

Peanut Butter Chocolate

WARNING: Contains Nuts & Milk

Today I decided to drown my distaste in a cake-y-er version of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. The cake is a peanut butter cake and the frosting is a homemade milk chocolate frosting that resembles the texture of buttercream. I ended up having way too much batter and about ran out of cupcake paper so I threw the remaining glob into two small pans and tossed them in the oven. The cake came out a bit chewy and I felt like a dog with, well, peanut butter stuck to the roof of my mouth! The milk chocolate is actually quite good considering I'm not a fan of baked chocolate or chocolate frosting. This is not the best cupcake I've ever made, but it is decent. If you like peanut butter then this is defiantly a cupcake for you! Also, defiantly a cupcake that should be paired with a cold glass of milk! 
Both recipes can be found in the link below: 
www.inthekitchenwithkp.com/recipe/peanut-butter-cupcakes-with-chocolate-icing-complete-a-birthday-celebration 

Have a cupcake-tastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment